Canberra Lacemakers Guild
The Canberra Lacemakers Guild are a regional extension of the NSW Lacemakers Guild. They are interested in looking at and collecting lace, learning about the manufacture and materials used during the production of lace, making lace, and sharing their love of lacemaking.
As a group, their five core values are:
1. Promote lace making as a craft throughout NSW
2. Encourage an interest in lace among would-be lacemakers
3. Be a forum for lacemakers and people interested in lace
4. Help people learn to make lace
5. Foster high standards in lace making